This is not an attack!
Relax, it's just educational and developmental activities, caused by scientific motives.
You are here probably, because you have detected suspicious activity from this IP address.
That's right. This server is made for educational purposes and for testing as part of bug bounty programs
The action carried out from this address is scanning the network
, open ports
and its resources. All this to analyze threats
Under no circumstances is this an attempt to attack resources of your company or home network.
Why could you detect a scan or analysis of your resources?
- Your company has applied for a reward program for ethical hackers called white hats who are looking for threats. Just like me, I'm looking for bugs under bug bounty from platform like HackerOne.
- The software on your server is vulnerable or out of date. You should consider reviewing your environment for security.
- You accidentally got a scan. Unfortunately, all devices exposed to the world are scanned daily by bots, hackers and other tools such as Shodan.
I am scaning it too. Resource scanning is not illegal or harmful.
Now that you know I'm not a black hat hacker
attacking your network, you can sleep peacefully.
- You can block my IP address or add to exclusions on your alert system.
- You can also do nothing, if I find any error in your network or system, I will certainly report it to the IT department in your company or to your network administrator.
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate and contact me